The Mansion of Plakida
It is one of the most famous mansions in Zagori. The great benefactor of the village Evgenios Plakidas was born in this house. This mansion was built before 1830. It is one of the few remaining – imitation monuments of tradition and architecture in Zagorohoria.
The old school with the five fountains
Next to the church there is an architecturally striking building complex, including the Zoodochos chapel, the old school cell and three fountains. The fodder source is the first church built in Koukouli around the 12th century. Next to it, there is the old school that was used as a school until 1936. A common mezzo – next to the school is the cell that was built around 1770. Below the complex there are three fountains, the Basia – Manthos fountain, the middle fountain and the fountain of Hatzi Vritsi, which was built in 1758.
The three-arched bridge of Kalogeriko or Plaka
The Kalogeriko bridge or Plakida bridge was a very old wooden one. In 1814, the abbot of the monastery of Prophet Ilias, who had a mill, made the present stone bridge and this is why, it was named as Kalogeriko. The second name “Plakida” was taken by the lord Plakida from Koukouli, who repaired it twice. In 1964, this bridge was characterized as a protected historical monument and in the 80s it was also stamped.
The bridge of Mr. Noutsos or Kokkorou
The bridge of Mr. Noutsos or Kokkorou was built in 1750. A typical example of Zagoritian bridge, worth visiting.